Engineer – Senior
Ascendant Innovations is seeking a Senior Engineer that will support deployed customer processing systems, focusing on system operations, troubleshooting and maintenance. The candidate will also support system integration, upgrade, and deployment activities.
The position requires periodic on-call support as well as periodic CONUS travel.
- Five (05) years of experience as an Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Within the last seven (07) years, a minimum of five (05) years of experience in four (04) of these specializations:
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Within the last five (05) years, a minimum of three (03) years development, integration, testing, and/or installation experience to include generating system/component specifications, recommending solutions, and preparing and conducting test plans (stand-alone, DT&E, OAT&E).
- Within the last five (05) years, a minimum of three (03) years of experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions to include configuring, changing, and optimizing solutions.
- A minimum of three (03) years of experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Additional experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks is also required.
- Experience using COTS and GOTS applications is highly desired.
- An understanding of SDH communications, and IP networking is also preferred.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com