Full Stack Software Developer – Level 3
The Full Stack Software Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to experience with:
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
- Shall have a minimum of thirteen (13) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Three (03) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with:
- developing unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Git and software versioning experience
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org