Ascendant Innovations is seeking a Software Developer for the following responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- have experience with breakout and containerization of mission applications developed in java utilizing various tools including Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- have proven ability to understand, troubleshoot and breakout previously developed code.
- have previous experience with Gradle, XML, C++ and tools including Maven, Eclipse and JIRA is strongly desired along with utilizing Gitlab CI/CD processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein. Two (02) years of additional experience on projects with similar processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum eighteen (18) years of experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
- Twelve (12) years of experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
- Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
- Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
- Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
- Experience with:
- GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with:
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org