Software Engineer – Level 4
The Software Engineer:
- Implementing back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Python (e.g. Flask/Django) or Node.js.
- Building query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks).
- Hosting production web-sites on Agency infrastructure.
- Building web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards.
- Experience in using D3 or some graphing library.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein. Three (03) years of additional experience on projects with similar processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience in a technical role, providing technical expertise for software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- Minimum three (03) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in Web Services implementation.
- Experience in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms
- Leadership experience in mentoring fellow Software Engineers and providing subject matter expertise for software development and engineering.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (such as Agency Spin development).
- Create logic for orchestrating Kubernetes pods.
- Create API end points for communication status and authentication.
- Leverage the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kabana).
- Leverage RabbitMQ to assist in orchestrating Kubernetes and Streaming data.
- Assisting system users and customers with application specific development.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org