Ascendant Innovations is seeking a Splunk Architect for the following responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Partner with security, development, and operation teams to facilitate log ingestion and analysis.
- Participate in requirements gathering, prototyping, architecting, and triaging of operational issues
- Maintains, upgrades, advises and cross-trains team members on the operation of the Splunk platform
- Experience SPLUNK and ITSI.
- SPLUNK Architecture certification preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Scripting and coding experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).), or two (02) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have ten (10) years of experience developing, delivering testing a supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or Agency way Process structure.
- Shall have eight (08) years of experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Shall have seven (07) years of experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Shall have seven (07) years of experience in developing system architecture and design including:
- Interface requirements
- Shall have five (05) years of experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems. (Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
- Shall have four (04) years of experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next generation system.
- Shall have three (03) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com