Systems Engineer – Level 1
Ascendant Innovations is seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) that applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required, plus one (01) year of Systems Engineering experience
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Technical Process Area – Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal;
- Project Process Area – Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement;
- Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area – Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management;
- Agreement Process Area – Acquisition and Supply.
- Assist SE team with capturing project requirements, project schedules, data flow diagrams
- Create and maintaining documentation artifacts and maintain QC for all STO artifacts, leverage SharePoint for hosting and QC
- Assist customer and developers with developing roadmaps, milestone definitions and WBS, Leverage Jira, Confluence to formally capture details
- Tools skills must include: SharePoint, Jira, Confluence
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com