Systems Engineer – Senior
Ascendant Innovations is seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) that will be focused on dataflow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. Successful candidate will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, validating, and troubleshooting all dataflows to/from deployed and test systems, from the field system through customer backend repositories.
- Within the last seven (07) years, a minimum of five (05) years of experience in four (04) of these specializations (NOTE: A BS in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for one of them):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Within the last seven (07) years, a minimum of five (05) years development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Within the last five (05) years, a minimum of three (03) years of experience in at least three (03) of the following systems and tools:
- Switching and Survey
- Circuit Processing
- Packet Processing
- Filtering & Selection
- Analytic Tools
- Within the last five (05) years, a minimum of three (03) years of experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions.
- A minimum of eight (08) years of experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- A minimum of three (03) years of experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Additional Experience Required:
- NIFI Experience (beyond basic familiarity) and be familiar with the Customer’s dataflow organization.
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AIC offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com